Syringe Service Program
Support, not stigma.
HEP’s in-house SSP is open 4 days-a-week to provide you with harm reduction supplies and information. Current hours are Mon.–Thu., 12:30–5:30 p.m.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be there to greet you, provide resources and referrals, and answer any questions you might have.
Supplies and services we currently offer
- Access to sterile syringes and safe disposal of used syringes
- Injectable naloxone and naloxone nasal spray (Narcan)
- Other infectious disease prevention supplies such as alcohol pads, gauze, bandages, and safer sex supplies
- Basic needs such as water, clothing, and hygiene supplies as available
- First aid and wound assessment
- Safer use consultation and overdose prevention education
We can meet you where you are.
HEP’s Prevention & Outreach team provides weekly street-based outreach to encampments across Seattle. We also have a growing number of partnerships with local organizations where our staff regularly visit their sites to provide rapid hepatitis C testing and education about viral hepatitis.
If you’re an organization interested in partnering with HEP, drop us a line here. If you’re a mutual aid group interested in receiving supplies from HEP and distributing them in community, check out our request form here.